Valid from 2021
You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or comments.
What data do we collect ?
- Your contact information – name, postal address, mobile or telephone number, email address.
- Your IP address and information about how you use our website.
- Purchase details including your choice of payment and transaction number.
- Your order history.
- Customer service information – all kind of communication and correspondence between you and our customer service department.
- If you are browsing our website, we may collect your IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
3. Data we don’t collect or process
We do not store or process data from your credit cards such as card number, expire date or CVS number. We don’t ask you to provide personal identification number. The payment providers are responsible for collecting and processing that kind of data.
4. Why do we process your personal data?
Once you have provided your personal information to us at Blinx Art, we will use this information for the purposes and with the support of the legal basis set forth below:
- In order to fulfill our agreements with you as a customer, such as handling and delivering your order.
The purchase agreement we have entered into with you is the legal basis for the processing and is necessary for us to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations and to fulfill this agreement with you, eg. so we can deliver your order and get paid.
- To be able to handle customer service issues such as questions about our products, returns, guarantees and complaints.
We will process your information in order to fulfill our obligations under applicable consumer law and we will process your information based on the legal basis based on our purchase agreement with you.
- In order to meet the requirements of tax and accounting legislation – to declare and count our sales.
The legal basis is to be able to fulfill our legal obligations under law.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may process additional identification information from you to avoid financial fraud or identity theft.
It is our legitimate interest to provide secure services that may prevent attempts to gain unauthorized access or unlawful use of our services.
- To process additional data such as photos, videos and other media, for various promotions or lotteries, only in cases where you participate in these events.
The legal basis is our legitimate interest in having the opportunity to administer or follow up competitions and events such as confirmation of entries, questions or information about winners.
- To send our newsletter and promotional material – only in cases where you give your consent to it.
The legal basis is our legitimate interest in being able to give information about, and market our products.
- To create and maintain a customer account – only in cases where you have created an account.
The legal basis is the agreement we have entered into with you, ie the creation and maintenance of your account.
5. Who do we share your personal data with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party, and does not provide your personal information to third parties, unless required by law to do so or except for the operational necessities listed below:
- We provide your name, address, email and possibly phone number to the shipping company that delivers your product.
- We transfers the necessary personal data to accountancy service providers as well as tax and other public authorities when specific legislation requires this.
- Sometimes we need to confirm your personal data with payment service providers, in order to prevent financial fraud or identity theft.
6. How long we store your data
We will keep your data for as long as they are needed for the purposes for which your data was collected and processed or required by laws and regulations.
This means that we keep your data for as long as necessary for the performance of a contract and as required by retention requirements in laws and regulations.
- We store your personal data that you have submitted during your account registration on our website, or registration for our newsletter for two(2) years from your last login or until you ask us to remove your account. You can at anytime unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- We store your personal data during the production and delivery of products as well as the time period specified in the Terms & Conditions for the possible returns and product warranty, but not longer then three (3) years.
- In order to ensure compliance with legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act, we store your personal data in the accounting system as long as we are obliged to save the information in accordance with applicable law.
- In case of collecting personal data for the purposes of particular campaigns, lotteries or any other promotions, we only store the data for as long as necessary to fulfill our obligations to the participants.
7. Analysis Tools
We use the information contained in cookies in order to facilitate the use of our site and to adapt the website to your needs. We recommend that you do not disable your browser from accepting cookies, as it will prevent you from moving freely from page to page and from taking advantage of all of the features of the Blinx Art website.
You can set or amend your web browser controls to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our websites and some services, however your access to some functionality and areas of our website or services may be restricted substantially.
9. What are your data protection rights?
We at Blanka Blinx Križ -Art always want to be transparent about how we process your information. At any time you have the right to:
- Access – If you want to gain access to your personal data processing, you have the right to request access to your data via an extract from the register.
The request must be submitted in writing and signed by you.
- Rectification – If the data are incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to have the data rectified, with the restrictions that follow from legislation.
- Erasure – You may request erasure of your information to the extent that is in accordance with applicable law and in accordance with entered into agreements with you and we will of course always do our best to accommodate your erasure request.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions, such as for direct marketing or profiling if you oppose such processing. You also have the right to revoke a given consent at any time and to refuse different types of marketing.
- Object to processing – You also have the right to object to our processing (eg if any of the information collected is incorrect).
- Data portability – You have a right to ask us to transfer certain of your personal data we have about you to another company or organization, if it is secure and technically feasible. This right applies to personal data processed only by automated means and on the basis consent or of fulfilling a contract. Your request to exercise your rights as listed above will be assessed given the circumstances in the individual case. Please note that we may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, and enforce our agreements.
Blanka Blinx Križ -Art assures that we have taken all administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, access, disclosure or use.
11. Links to other websites
For your convenience and information, our website may provide links to other sites that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Blanka Blinx Križ -Art. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review.
14. Last updated
If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time by sending a message.